At The METO DIGMA, we are confident in our ability to harvest digital trends and apply them to support the growth of brands in Africa & Europe and we won’t rest until everybody knows too. We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build high net worth brands that help make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to perform with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- First degree in Sales, Marketing or any relevant discipline from a reputable university.
- Experience with CRM software (i.e., Salesforce)