A digital marketing agency is offering employment opportunities to an experienced Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be responsible for designing a wide variety of visuals across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas and show amazing attention to detail. Our ideal candidate will have a substantial portfolio of successful campaigns and is proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Develop product illustrations, logos and other graphics as needed.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Design of paid ads creative banners, motion designs & other branding & communication materials.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Coordinating with clients, marketing team web designers, printers and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Any other related duties as assigned by the Director of Operations.
Listed below are the experience, knowledge and skills required to undertake this job. These will form a key part of the selection process
- Proven experience as a graphic artist or in related field.
- Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, Illustrator, dreamweaver, corel draw
- Experienced in motion graphics
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements and multimedia design
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and attention to detail.
- Experience with computer aided design
Qualifications & Experience
- First degree graphic design or any relevant discipline from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 3years professional experience.
- Minimum of 2years experience working with an Ad Agency.
- UI/UX design experience an additional advantage.
- Professional certifications are added advantages.